Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 28 Nov 2014 (Friday) 11:14
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Pixma Pro-10 Printer plus Paper $50 plus S&H Nov 28-30, 2014

Bearmann
Goldmember
1,226 posts
Joined Feb 2008
Location: I live behind Graceland in a tool shed. I often meet the man early in the morning at Krispy Kreme.

Nov 28, 2014 11:14 |  #1

Midwest Photo Exchange has the printer with 50 sheets of 13 x 19 Pro-Luster paper on sale today through Sunday for only for $50 after $250 Canon rebate + shipping ($20 for me). This is $50 cheaper than last year's MPEX Black Friday deal. This is a pigment printer that sits in the middle between the Pixma Pro-100 and the Pixma Pro-1. I have never seen it for this price. A full ink set for this printer costs $135.

Please do not post this to any other sites as I want to give POTN members first chance as they run out of printers sometimes. Be aware that deliveries were delayed last year and the printer did not arrive until about February as I remember.

Coupon code: MPEXPRO10

http://mpex.com …pro-10-photo-printer.html (external link)

Barry

http://b-r-s-photo.zenfolio.com (external link) (remove the dashes)

sponsored links
FarmerTed1971
fondling the 5D4
6,310 posts
Gallery: 66 photos
Best ofs: 2
Joined Sep 2013

Nov 28, 2014 11:28 |  #2

Says $699... I'm confused. Never mind... Entered code. Duh.

Thank you.

Getting better at this - Fuji Xt-2 - Fuji X-Pro2 - Laowa 9mm - 18-55 - 23/35/50/90 f2 WR - 50-140 - flickr (external link) - www.scottaticephoto.co​m (external link)

1xSHOT
357 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Nov 28, 2014 11:34 |  #3

Thank you for posting!

I can't seem to locate either of the two 13 x 9 Canon paper packs to for the rebate.
Do you have a link you could post?

Thanks again :)

pinolero ­ newbie
408 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Nov 28, 2014 11:40 |  #4

That link doesn't show the paper. Do you have to add? Otherwise it is $100 after rebate.

Gear List
Feedback

Bearmann
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,226 posts
Joined Feb 2008
Location: I live behind Graceland in a tool shed. I often meet the man early in the morning at Krispy Kreme.

Nov 28, 2014 11:44 |  #5

They add the paper automatically. You don't have to. When you use the discount code, it lets them know to add the paper.

Barry

1xSHOT
357 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Nov 28, 2014 11:45 |  #6

I have the printer in the check out cart, but doesn't show any mention of paper being added or included.

pinolero ­ newbie
408 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Nov 28, 2014 11:48 |  #7

Bearmann wrote in post #17297636 (external link)
They add the paper automatically. You don't have to. When you use the discount code, it lets them know to add the paper.

Very nice. So do you have to ask them, or is it simply done for these printers around this year? Disregard the first question - read the second part of your statement

Do you have to ask them to list on an invoice.

Gear List
Feedback

Bearmann
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,226 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Nov 28, 2014 11:54 |  #8

1xSHOT wrote in post #17297639 (external link)
I have the printer in the check out cart, but doesn't show any mention of paper being added or included.

The paper is automatically included. It will not show up on your email receipt, but they include a paper receipt in the printer box which shows the printer and the paper on the same receipt. I ordered one last year (and today) and everything worked out fine (except one person here was upset that it did not arrive by Christmas). Not sure if I will just pull the ink out and sell it or whether I will keep the whole thing for a spare. It's cheaper than buying a full set of inks.

Barry

1xSHOT
357 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Nov 28, 2014 12:01 |  #9

Bearmann wrote in post #17297653 (external link)
The paper is automatically included. It will not show up on your email receipt, but they include a paper receipt in the printer box which shows the printer and the paper on the same receipt. I ordered one last year (and today) and everything worked out fine (except one person here was upset that it did not arrive by Christmas). Not sure if I will just pull the ink out and sell it or whether I will keep the whole thing for a spare. It's cheaper than buying a full set of inks.

^ Thank you "Bearmann"! I was off site chatting with Midwest Photo Exchange & a rep confirmed that the printer will come with an invoice with the Canon paper for the rebate as a separate line item purchased. Checking out now :)

Bearmann
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,226 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Nov 28, 2014 12:14 |  #10

You're Welcome! :mrgreen:

Barry

pinolero ­ newbie
408 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Nov 28, 2014 12:24 |  #11

Bearmann wrote in post #17297653 (external link)

I also thank you Bearmann. I just placed an order. I have a Pro-100, still brand new (was catching up my editing and was going to print out a big batch of pictures. Now, I'll probably sell that one and print from this one.

From one I understand the main advantage of this one over the 100, is that it is longer lasting as it is pigment based. Is this correct? Any other advantages?

Thanks again.

Gear List
Feedback

Bearmann
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,226 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Nov 28, 2014 12:58 |  #12

Yes, that is the primary and only advantage that I am aware of over the Pixma Pro-100.

Barry

pinolero ­ newbie
408 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Nov 28, 2014 13:30 |  #13

Funny thing is, this probably saved me money. After placing my order, I saw the Crazy B&H deal on the 6D & the pro-10. But it has the same promotion ID, so I can't do both.

Oh well...

Gear List
Feedback

mike_ripple
35 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Nov 28, 2014 18:12 |  #14

I just purchased this deal. I already bought a 6d kit through an authorized dealer with the CPW deal earlier this week with the $300 rebate. Does anybody know if I would qualify for the additional $350 combo rebate? Or would the camera and printer need to be purchased together? Thanks.

baj2k
724 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Dec 2011

Nov 29, 2014 03:14 |  #15

Got one... thanks...

sponsored links

7,293 views & 4 likes for this thread
Pixma Pro-10 Printer plus Paper $50 plus S&H Nov 28-30, 2014
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.