You are now in AMASS, the new custom forum and site software for photography-on-the.net. Made in Finland solely by Pekka Saarinen during the last 6 years.
When you arrive here from the old POTN, you see a lot of new content, some commands are added and some are missing. Important thing is that you do NOT have to know all the new things right away, take your time and just keep on posting as usual. I'll start threads of each feature for help and discussion, in this forum.
There are couple of things you might want to do on the first encounter of AMASS
1. Add gear to your gear list. Having at least your cameras and lenses in your gear lists helps you adding metadata to your, and subsequently adding photos to your gallery. Adding gear is easy to do in https://photography-on-the.net/forum/gearindex.php?list=all, just click the [+] next to your gear.
2. Add some photos to your forum home page gallery. You can add any photos found in a post done by you, old or new, to your home gallery. We do require that all photos added to your gallery need to have basic metadata added to be "eligible". To add metadata and get the "add to gallery":
1. browse to your photo in your post
2. click [ADD TO GALLERY / EDIT METADATA]
3. fill in the metadata form (try the "TRY TO FILL EMPTY VALUES FROM IMAGE EXIF" command first), when all but "mm" are filled, click "SAVE" and then you get the "ADD TO GALLERY" command on top of the image.
4. Click that "Add to Gallery" command.
The reason we do not give just "add to gallery" command for all photos or have some automated "add" feature is that with required metadata and personal image picking we provide valuable searchable shooting information to members, let your gallery photos be more visible and deeply integrated to forums (e.g. when people seek for certain gear, they found the photos taken with that gear), and by giving only you the power of adding images to your gallery means more careful picks leading to great galleries.
Check out my home page to see how the images are displayed there and how browsing the photos actually bring people to posts of the gallery owner (click one thumb on my page to try it): https://photography-on-the.net/forum/member.php?m=3
3. See some help for common tasks in your page "For Your Eyes Only", commonly called FYEO: https://photography-on-the.net/forum/fyeo.php#look_good
The information on that page is well worth reading!