I am looking to purchase the 7D Mark II for a car racing event next weekend. Very excited as I've never been invited to anything like this I see both B&H and Adorama are running specials on the camera.
B&H: $1,799 includes:
* SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
* Watson LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 1750mAh)
* Ruggard Commando 36 DSLR Shoulder Bag
Adorama Bundle package: $1,699 after MIR includes:
* Canon PIXMA PRO-100
* Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13x19", 50 Sheets
* Transcend 32GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I 300X Premium Memory Card, 45MB/s Transfer Rate
Is the only downfall to the Adorama deal waiting for the MIR to arrive? It seems like a no brainer otherwise.
Are there any other deals out there from reputable authorized sellers at this time?
Thanks for any feedback!