Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: Want to Buy 
Thread started 28 Dec 2014 (Sunday) 20:02
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

[WTB/US] 7D body, original accessories, under 15k actuations

Summary of marketplace feedback given to rowdyred94
First feedback: over 1 year ago, latest feedback: 3 months ago.
rowdyred94 has given marketplace feedback to others 3 times.
Overall Rating10
2 ratings
Communication10
2 ratings
Delivery10
2 ratings
Payment10
2 ratings
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale2 (10.0)2 (10.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: rowdyred94 was selling. Buy: rowdyred94 was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by rowdyred94 in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

rowdyred94
Goldmember
1,961 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Mar 2005
Post edited over 4 years ago by rowdyred94.

Dec 28, 2014 20:02 |  #1

I'm having trouble bringing together the right criteria in a 7D based on what's currently for sale, and I'm rather anxious to buy my first new body in 5 years. I know that there are more out there, just waiting to be loved. :-)

I'm ready to send $650 via Paypal (not as a gift because it's not a gift) to the first friendly soul who can offer the following in a 7D:

• A clean, fresh body (not necessarily perfect, but close--no major dings, no substantial bag wear)
  • Under 15k-ish shutter actuations--I tend to keep my gear quite a while and want to start with a young shutter
  • The important accessories: battery, charger, body cap, carry strap, eye cup, manual, warranty/ID certificate if available--box a bonus
  • USPS Priority shipping to Minnesota (56303) within 36 hours of our transaction
  • Something in the way of sales credentials here or elsewhere that indicates your level of integrity

I'm willing to pay an additional $15 each for up to two additional Canon batteries, should you have them. I'm not interested in any other additional items.

I do have a Canon EF-S 18-55 kit lens that I'd be willing to offer on trade at a value of $40, should that interest you. I'd pay shipping for that. I have nothing else to offer on trade.

Please see the link in my signature for an index of my POTN feedback. I have the same username on eBay (external link), also, with an excellent reputation.

Thanks! I hope we can make a deal. Happy shooting.

~ Clint :: Galleries (external link) :: Marketplace Feedback (external link)

sponsored links
cleyvosier
848 posts
Joined Jul 2011

Dec 29, 2014 06:52 |  #2

i do have a 7d in the box w under 10k actuactions

Gear- Canon 50d, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM,Alien Bee 1600 & csr+ reciever, Sekonik L-358
Feedback

rowdyred94
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,961 posts
Joined Mar 2005
Post edited over 4 years ago by rowdyred94.

Dec 29, 2014 09:48 |  #3

Thanks for the reply, cleyvosier. I've sent you a PM with my email address.

reyces
242 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Dec 29, 2014 12:29 |  #4

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

Here I send some pictures of my 7d let me know if you're able to see them or I can send you by email if you want.

Canon 6D Gripped & Canon 6D & Sony a7R II -|- Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L IS II USM -|- Canon 24-70mm f/4L IS USM -|- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM -|- Speedlight 600EX-RT -|- Cheetah CL-360 x3 and TT850 x2 -|- Sony 50mm f1.8 -|- Sony 18-105 f4
www.cesarphotography.n​et (external link)

rowdyred94
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,961 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Dec 29, 2014 14:34 |  #5

Thank you. I can see them. Please check your PM and contact me via email for further discussion.

cleyvosier
848 posts
Joined Jul 2011

Dec 29, 2014 18:50 as a reply to  @ rowdyred94's post |  #6

email was sent to you......

Gear- Canon 50d, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM,Alien Bee 1600 & csr+ reciever, Sekonik L-358
Feedback

rowdyred94
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,961 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Dec 30, 2014 09:22 |  #7

Several sellers have contacted me, but they haven't been provided either package details or their seller credentials. Please consider this offer still open.

Sdiver2489
Goldmember
2,840 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Sep 2009
Post edited over 4 years ago by Sdiver2489.

Dec 30, 2014 11:50 |  #8

Very interested in selling my lightly used 7D to you. Attached is the shutter count read today. It is in very clean condition with only a extremely light scratch on the upper LCD screen (only visible in certain light) and maybe a mark or two on the body (no dings, dents, or any scratches that go through paint or anything like that).

Also have a 17-55mm F2.8 lens to sell if you are interested. Please contact me back ASAP as I was about to send this to Adorama for quote but would rather sell private party.

I have sold here numerous times (just search my name in the FS forum). Also you can see my information on Ebay under Sdiver2489 where I have 100% feedback. I ship very quickly and insured with direct signature required Fedex normally..but if you wanted USPS badly I could do that.

HOSTED PHOTO

Please visit my Flickr (external link) and leave a comment!

Gear:
Canon 5D III, Canon 24-70L F4 IS, Canon 70-300L F4-F5.6 IS, Canon 100mm F2.8L IS Macro, Canon 35mm F2.0 IS, Canon 430EX II-RT, Canon 600EX II-RT

rowdyred94
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,961 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Dec 31, 2014 14:31 |  #9

Purchase made. Thanks you.

sponsored links
REPLYING DENIED:
BOUGHT / CLOSED
982 views & 0 likes for this thread
[WTB/US] 7D body, original accessories, under 15k actuations
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: Want to Buy 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.