Here's a workaround:
1) Make a virtual copy of the image. (cmd+apostrophe or ctrl+apostrophe)
2) Go into the virtual copy, in the develop module click "Reset" the the bottom right corner
3) Go back to the edited image, click "Copy" in the bottom left
4) Check ONLY the boxes of the edits you want to preserve: Calibration, crop, brushes, gradient, spot heals - then click OK
5) Go to the virtual copy, and Paste those copied settings (bottom left, next to Copy)
That should get you to approximately where you want to go.
Virtual copies are great, for a variety of reasons.