Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events 
Thread started 23 Dec 2014 (Tuesday) 13:06
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Photos from a recent wedding at Centennial Vineyards in Bowral

mckay ­ photography
676 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Nov 2005

Dec 23, 2014 13:06 |  #1

Hi all,

Thought I would share these photos from a recent wedding at Centennial Vineyards in Bowral (Australia). An awesome day at some beautiful locations including a green grass field and then in the vines and grapes.

Here is one shot:

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

And more here: http://www.mckayphotog​raphy.com.au …tennial-vineyards-bowral/ (external link)

Any feedback or comments would be great :)

Gear: 5D mkiii x 2, 35 1.4 L, 16-35 L, 24-70 mkiiL, 70-200 L, Sigma Art 50 1.4
Wedding Photography Sydney (external link)
| Wedding Photography blog (external link) | Wedding photography Bowral (external link)

sponsored links
wallstreetoneil
Goldmember
2,086 posts
Gallery: 14 photos
Joined Nov 2014

Dec 24, 2014 08:46 |  #2

I looked at the pictures on the website - I really like the PP style you used - some very nice photos.

There is one picture which I don't think works - it is the one of the them walking out of the church with the red carpet in front of them - I don't care for the angles that are created (maybe a personally thing).

Nice job - I'm sure the couple is very happy with your work.

Hockey and wedding photographer. Favourite camera / lens combos: a 1DX II with a Tamron 45 1.8 VC, an A7Rii with a Canon 24-70F2.8L II, and a 5DSR with a Tamron 85 1.8 VC. Every lens I own I strongly recommend [Canon (35Lii, 100L Macro, 24-70F2.8ii, 70-200F2.8ii, 100-400Lii), Tamron (45 1.8, 85 1.8), Sigma 24-105]. If there are better lenses out there let me know because I haven't found them.

SYS
Cream of the Crop
10,180 posts
Gallery: 224 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2004

Dec 24, 2014 10:32 |  #3

I looked through your website. Very nice work! Did you shoot some of your indoor wedding scenes without flash, and if so, what typical ISO setting were you using?

"Life is short, art is long..."
-Goethe
My Gear

ian_socool
Goldmember
1,826 posts
Gallery: 36 photos
Joined Dec 2011

Dec 29, 2014 18:38 |  #4

I actually felt warm looking at these photos. Do you have a fB page. It has a very retro feel to the wedding. Congats.

70D, 80D, SL1, Sigma 10-20 3.5, Σ30mm 1.4, 40mm 2.8 Pancake Σ70mm 2.8 EX DG Macro, Canon 17-55 2.8 IS, Σ85 1.4, Σ50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO, Godox AD 200 X's 2, 430EX II X's 2, Yongnuo YN-560II X's 2, Cowboy Studio wireless flash triggers X4.Ian_socool FlickR (external link) Facebook fanpage (external link) http://ianlynphotograp​hy.com (external link)

deviousrlm
31 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Dec 30, 2014 01:07 |  #5

great shot, and use of perspective

mckay ­ photography
THREAD ­ STARTER
676 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Jan 12, 2015 12:43 as a reply to  @ SYS's post |  #6

Sorry for the slow reply - I wasnt getting any email notifications on this thread!

Yes I try and shoot no flash most of the time....but usually for bride entrance and b&g exit I'm using flash. ISO I dont like going much over 2500 or 3200 if possible. Shooting on 5DmkIII's.

| Wedding Photography blog (external link) | Wedding photography Bowral (external link)

mckay ­ photography
THREAD ­ STARTER
676 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Jan 12, 2015 12:44 as a reply to  @ ian_socool's post |  #7

Thanks! Yes facebook is https://www.facebook.c​om/McKayPhotography (external link)

Cheers :)

sponsored links

2,345 views & 0 likes for this thread
Photos from a recent wedding at Centennial Vineyards in Bowral
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.