Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
Thread started 18 Dec 2014 (Thursday) 10:39
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

X-T1 Firmware Update available

Jelloneck
691 posts
Gallery: 26 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Nov 2010

Dec 18, 2014 10:39 |  #1

If you've been waiting for the firmware update, it is available now. Downloaded mine already. That electronic shutter is quiet and that classic chrome is great. Still gotta look over the other updates. Enjoy, just in time for the holidays!

X-T1 Firmware (external link)

Gear List/Feedback |Instagram (external link)|

edseiz
354 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jan 14, 2015 08:41 |  #2

I have updated the firmware and I am amazed. It is just like having a new camera. The focus is faster and the shutter is completely silent. I am going to play with the classic chrome setting this weekend, weather permitting. Thanks Fuji for bring the fun back to my photography.

"Someone asked, what camera do you shoot with? Canon, of course, I replied. But when there was film, I shot Nikon. Someone then said, what is film?"

bent ­ toe
Goldmember
1,951 posts
Gallery: 106 photos
Best ofs: 5
Joined Jul 2012

Jan 15, 2015 18:16 |  #3

edseiz wrote in post #17381811 (external link)
I am going to play with the classic chrome setting this weekend, weather permitting.

I thought it was weather proof?

Where are the X100s firmware Fuji?!

"High life on low budget"
bent photos (external link)Portfoliobox (external link)
X-Pro1 XF 35 f/1.4

gnome ­ chompski
Goldmember
1,252 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jun 2013

Jan 15, 2015 18:38 |  #4

camera might be, doesnt mean Ed is, LOL!

All jokes aside, I too was eagerly anticipating an x100/s update but I doubt we will see it any time soon. It would most likely eat into the x100T sales. Might see it after the x100T has been out for a good 8-12 months is my guess.

At this point, all I want is the spot metering with any focus point feature. Classic Chrome can kick rocks haha

Tumblr (external link)
Flickr (external link)
Instagram (external link)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,006 views & 0 likes for this thread
X-T1 Firmware Update available
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.