Updated instructions for how to get focus peaking when stacking focus...
1) Turn the camera on
2) Live View
3) Hit delete button for ML - go to Expo tab and turn off exposure simulation.
4) Go to Focus tab
5) Change follow focus to arrows
6) Go to focus end point (hit Set, then delete)
7) Use left, right, up, down to select the furthest point. Once achieved hit delete to go back to focus stack menu.
8)Hit the Q button to change the Focus End Point to 0, hit set to re-enter live view screen, then hit delete to bring up the focus peaking.
9) Use the L,R,U,D to select the closest point and hit the delete button.
10) Go to focus stacking and select copy rack focus range (this will automatically adjust the # of pics the camera takes. Setting the focus steps/picture to a lower # will result in more pictures being taken)
11) Go to Run Focus Stack and hit the Set button.