Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
Thread started 22 Dec 2014 (Monday) 11:53
Search threadPrev/next

finding models in dominican republic

Iancentric
714 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Apr 2011

Dec 22, 2014 11:53 |  #1

Anybody got some hints on where to find models to shoot in Punta Cana.

Heading down there in february,, Thought it would be good to take some time for some bikini/nude beach shots.

I've googled, I've checked out MM.

I don't want to bother other vacationers, thought it would nice to find some local models.

Ian
Flickr (external link)
Tumblr (external link)
instagram (external link)

dkizzle
Goldmember
1,184 posts
Joined Mar 2012

Dec 22, 2014 14:22 |  #2

I am sure if you ask anyone in hotel or even a cab driver and they will find you chicas willing to do nude photos ;)

I want to guest blog on your Landscape / Travel photography blog, PM for details

Iancentric
THREAD ­ STARTER
714 posts
Joined Apr 2011
Post edited over 4 years ago by Iancentric.

Dec 22, 2014 19:04 |  #3

dkizzle wrote in post #17346262 (external link)
I am sure if you ask anyone in hotel or even a cab driver and they will find you chicas willing to do nude photos ;)

I know.

A friends brother in law, does that in the dominican and cuba as well. He pays them $40 or $50 shoots them for half the day, and then.... well most of you know what he does then. That's not the path i want to follow

I was wanting to find experienced models. It shows in your images.

Ian
Flickr (external link)
Tumblr (external link)

dkizzle
Goldmember
1,184 posts
Joined Mar 2012

Dec 23, 2014 06:48 |  #4

Good luck. I never been to DR or Cuba but someone I used to work with used to visit DR a few times a year.

If you are staying in a nice hotel you can try giving them a call ahead of time and giving them your request. If you are not a sex tourist I am sure they will try to help you find someone with modelling experience. Promise to be very grateful ($) if you get some leads and let them start scouting for you.

I want to guest blog on your Landscape / Travel photography blog, PM for details

josh5k
359 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Mar 12, 2015 22:12 |  #5

There are 20 odd profiles on ModelMayhem.

http://www.modelmayhem​.com …to_shoe=&toggle​_counter=7 (external link)

Perhaps try posting there and/or pinging a few profiles?

CameraLogy.Com (external link) MMayhem (external link) Twitter (external link) GEARG+ (external link)
My Facebook Page (external link)!!

Iancentric
THREAD ­ STARTER
714 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Mar 16, 2015 09:50 |  #6

thanks, i went and came back now...i found a couple of models, but in the end I put my camera down and sat on the beach. It was a good holiday, i shot one model down there and she was canadian lol. But just wasn't into it at all....more fun to just do absolutely nothing....

Ian
Flickr (external link)
Tumblr (external link)

Hilltower
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Feb 2019

Feb 09, 2019 23:34 as a reply to  @ Iancentric's post |  #7

Hello, I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you remember how finding models went for you when you got to the D.R.? I will be traveling there in a few months and trying to gather as much info as possible.

4,376 views & 3 likes for this thread
finding models in dominican republic
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.