Out in my little garden today.
Pretty flowers, but you can keep those critters to yourself.
Just over 15 years ago we had a massive invasion of the asian ladybug. There will be swarms of them, and they bite, stink, and get everywhere. It's especially bad when the soybean fields are being harvested and they leave the fields.
The bees can stay far, far away. As a kid, they never bothered me. As an adult, they scare me. I have developed a bad reaction to them, not the life threatening anaphylactic reaction, but what's called a large local reaction. Wherever I get stung, it swells up big time, bruises, hurts like crazy, and lasts for a long time. Getting stung on a finger results in major swelling up to my elbow.
Last September, while at work, I took a swing of my iced tea and got a yellow jacket in my mouth. It stung the inside of my cheek. At that time I wasn't sure if I would have an anaphylactic reaction or not, it was a very worrisome few minutes as my mouth began to swell up. Fortunately, my boss was the one that was driving and was prepared to head to the hospital, which was only blocks away. Antihistamines kinda worked to keep the swelling under control, but it was weeks before the swelling, bruising, and soreness went away.