I'm unsure whether the 'People' forum is the most appropriate place to post this series - Mods, please feel free to move to a more appropriate forum if not!
I have been working on an ongoing documentary project covering the social, environmental and economic issues which lead to sex trafficking in some of the the remote villages in Mae Hong Son Province, in Northern Thailand.
I would greatly appreciate your feedback on these images if you get a chance. As this is an ongoing project, I will be returning to these and new villages over the coming months to continue documenting their situation.
The current edit of the project to date is on my website at the following link, if you would like to see more:
Sex Trafficking Thailand
This link also has a lot more detail about the issues facing these communities. The captions for the images are also useful if you would like to understand more.
1. Girl and Grandmother - Ban Pare-Ou, Mae Hong Son Province
2. Tha Ta Fang Village - Mae Hong Son Province
3. Girl - Ban Tha Ta Fang, Mae Hong Son Province
4. Ban Tha Ta Fang School - Mae Hong Son Province
5. Family Home - Ban Mae Sam Laeb, Mae Hong Son Province
6. Work / Home - Ban Mae Sam Laeb, Mae Hong Son Province
7. Interviewing an 'at-risk' girl - Ban Tha Ta Fang, Mae Hong Son Province
8. Trail to school - Salawin National Park, Mae Hong Son Province