Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Birds 
Thread started 04 Jul 2015 (Saturday) 11:52
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

NO PP

Sounds
114 posts
Joined Jun 2015

Jul 06, 2015 15:59 as a reply to  @ post 17622343 |  #16

Yup I keep pluggin away Ted.... graft = a chance of better. You do too, cool. Ted comments were genuine,that's me bro. The image is stunning to me,if you smiled while reading my lunacy that would be cool too.

There are those days though, when the stars align and magic happens I think that's what you referred to. But for me the inspiration is in the fact one keeps trying until the bloody stars have no choice;-)a So I've got a corker image embedded in my bonce(head) and some inspiration to go try harder,that'll do huh.;-)a Thanks for this!! Maybe a bit left field of why you posted this,but inspiring another is no bad thing
take care

Stu

txcanon
Goldmember
3,456 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Joined Feb 2008

Jul 06, 2015 22:38 |  #17

Nicely done Ted! A good thing I came back to the thread... I had wondered what the processed image would look like.

Brad
My Photo Gallery (external link)

TedEllis
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,245 posts
Gallery: 193 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Jan 2013

Jul 07, 2015 17:14 |  #18

ardeekay wrote in post #17620786 (external link)
Shucks, Ted, felt all along you probably had little if any need for pp. I was right???

Rog, there are time when PP is needed, poor light and so on. In a perfect , I would prefer little or no PP but having the skills with PP comes a long way and is a needed tool. Thank you:-)

SJC from VT wrote in post #17620791 (external link)
Beautiful image Ted. With no processing needed, it gives you more time to sit and wait for more Hummingbirds!

You are absolutely correct. :-)

itw wrote in post #17620797 (external link)
Heh, heh, heh..... rub it in !

It happens from time to time. The only thing I rub in is sunscreen;-)a

Bogino wrote in post #17620826 (external link)
I just don't see how it can possibly get any better than that.

It can and will, that's why I am still photographing Hummers.

Ted
http://www.tedellispho​tography.com/ (external link)
There will be days when you get the shot(s) you missed days, months or years before.

TedEllis
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,245 posts
Joined Jan 2013

Jul 08, 2015 13:00 |  #19

tonybear007 wrote in post #17620849 (external link)
Are you going against the "experts" who say EVERY image could be improved by PP?

jhayesvw wrote in post #17620891 (external link)
It looks very good.
Now edit it and post it up below he original.
It would be nice to see the difference.

Peter2516 wrote in post #17622184 (external link)
I almost can't tell the difference both really good. Great job Ted.

tonybear007 wrote in post #17622334 (external link)
Very hard to tell the difference, maybe a tad more color saturation. Great job.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....honored by your replies:-)

Ted
There will be days when you get the shot(s) you missed days, months or years before.

TedEllis
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,245 posts
Joined Jan 2013

Jul 08, 2015 13:18 |  #20

Sounds wrote in post #17622790 (external link)
Yup I keep pluggin away Ted.... graft = a chance of better. You do too, cool. Ted comments were genuine,that's me bro. The image is stunning to me,if you smiled while reading my lunacy that would be cool too.

There are those days though, when the stars align and magic happens I think that's what you referred to. But for me the inspiration is in the fact one keeps trying until the bloody stars have no choice;-)a So I've got a corker image embedded in my bonce(head) and some inspiration to go try harder,that'll do huh.;-)a Thanks for this!! Maybe a bit left field of why you posted this,but inspiring another is no bad thing
take care

Stu

txcanon wrote in post #17623181 (external link)
Nicely done Ted! A good thing I came back to the thread... I had wondered what the processed image would look like.

Thank you Stu and Tony

Ted

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

3,825 views & 0 likes for this thread
NO PP
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Birds 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.