It's been a while. Don't really visit these forums too often these days.
I've used the D750 on a good amount of weddings now and a few vacations and I generally like it very much. Just thought I would mention a few pet-peeves. My apologies if these were already mentioned.
1) Image preview often times seems to take forever. Sometime it's close to instantaneous. But sometimes it take a good 3-5 seconds for the preview to show up. Quite annoying!
2) The Rubber View Finder cover comes off easily. I lost one. Bought 2 more. Put on a brand new one before my last wedding. Before the day was over, the new one was gone. I've never had this happen before on any of my previous cameras, Nikon or Canon!
3) Buttons, buttons, buttons. At the last wedding, apparently I somehow bumped the Bracket button. I was shooting and I noticed the shutter speed kept on changing on me. I was baffled! Then I finally noticed I was in Bracket mode. It's a good thing I had my D810 with me as well. LOL.
4) Can't change the ISO right after a shot is taken and the image is in preview mode. This is also quite annoying. Sometimes I'm working quickly, changing settings quickly. I take a shot. Then adjust the ISO...but wait...I can't...because the camera is working on the preview. So I press the AF-On button to close the preview, then change the ISO. Drives me insane!!!
5) Yeah...the shutter is effing loud. MUCH louder than my D810 in silent mode.
6) Getting some random "ERR" messages here and there. Turn the camera off then back on and it's gone. This rarely happens, but it happens.
Despite these, I really like the camera. Top-notch IQ. Very good AF. More portable form factor. Love the articulating screen.
Anyways, here are some photos!