I've tried clearing cookies. I've tried refreshing. It only does that for the one thread that was moved.
Here are the steps I did when making that post:
1. Made post and closed my browser and went about my day.
2. Opened browser to find post had been moved.
3. Unhid sub forum that post had been moved to so I could view responses.
4. Tried to post reply in thread.
5. Cleared cookies and cache. Logged out and then back in. Still same result, only for that one thread.
It's only one thread so its really not that big of deal. I would have PM'd the issue, but I cannot send those either. I have never received a PM from anyone so I do not know if I am having issues receiving them as well.
This is the issue I am having with PM's.
The black bars on the top are areas which the "hand" will allow me to click on to bring up the "pick members" box. Once that is opened, the two black arrows are boxes that will not do anything when clicked. I cannot type a name in, nor can I click close and have the box disappear. My only option is to click cancel and close out of the page.
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.