Hey guys....question. I'm curious as to what you would charge (ballpark) for the following scenario...I'm not asking you what you think I should charge, but what you would do in this situation.
A very well known performing arts venue in your city e-mails you and mentions they follow your work on Instagram and are a fan of what you do, and they want you to complete a photography project for the venue. So I already know my particular shooting style is what they're looking for.
- 100 to 200 finalized high-res shots (including complete post-processing) of the interior and exterior of the venue, everything from outdoors and waiting areas, roof shots, to lobby shots, reception areas, backstage, onstage and throughout the seating areas. They require both golden hour and night time shots of the exteriors from every angle.
- full license to do whatever they like with the photos
- they mention they want very classy, super slick, "glossy" glamorous shots...and this venue is beautiful, so that's not an unreasonable request. In other words, they want high-quality work.
- 20 minutes of high-resolution aerial footage provided by a drone, completely edited and divided into short clips for their usage; I would have to subcontract the drone operator and get raw footage, then edit it myself.
- 2 week timeframe, but because of performances, I'd have to schedule 4 to 5 sessions in the evenings and nights to get the job complete
The idea here is to find out how far off-base I was in my estimate. What would you send them? Thanks in advance guys!