- Good grip, button location (except the dof button, see below)
- Liveview autofocus: quick and accurate, no need to use manual focus on a tripod no more;
- Good for sports: 7 fps and 19 all cross type focus points;
- Articulated LCD screen: very handy when taking shots using a tripod;
- electronic level in the viewfinder: no more tilted shots!
- High ISO shots at jpeg: multi-exposure noise reduction does magic;
- Brighter viewfinder compared to the lower end Canon DSLR's;
- Extra detail with the 20 MP sensor;
- LCD screen: big, nice colors and good detail;
- Top LCD screen and back wheel;
- Depth of field button location: try zooming, focusing and maintaining the button pressed at the same time for a handheld macro shot: very difficult. Can't understand why can't i assign that to the set button on the back of the camera like on the 1100D.
- No dedicated wb button: seriously? Cmon! It's faster and easier to switch the wb on my 1100d....
- No dual card slots;
- Cursor buttons could have a better feel;
- I miss ISO50 because of the flexibility in doing long exposures;