Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Motorsports 
Thread started 09 Jan 2016 (Saturday) 04:22
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Roar Before the 24

nascarsbeanr48
105 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Oct 2010

Jan 13, 2016 22:26 |  #16

Nice work. Definently looking forward to seeing them in Long Beach along with the new Ferrari and BMW!

Mark M.
Bodies-gripped Canon 7D and gripped Canon 40D
Lenses-Canon 70-200 2.8L IS, Canon 10-22, Canon 18-55, Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 300mm f/4L IS
Flashes-2 580 ex speedlites
www.Instagram.com/Muno​z_Images (external link)

sponsored links
goldenturtle
154 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Jan 13, 2016 22:43 |  #17

Awesome shots, I love the last one, red , white & blue #72 I have no idea what brand car it is But one could not ask for a better pan shot. Great work dude.

IronWolf ­ Printz
256 posts
Gallery: 23 photos
Joined Oct 2015

Jan 14, 2016 02:12 |  #18

What a set of shots.
I wish I was close by to get the chance to get shots like these.
I really love that green car, but I would not thow away any shots in this lot.

I am willing to learn and will listen to what other have to say.
But if I don't like it, never take offense to it.
It is just something that I may not like.

jeast
345 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2011

Jan 14, 2016 07:29 as a reply to  @ goldenturtle's post |  #19

Thanks! The car is the new Ferrari 488 and it's a Russian team that I believe is ran by AF Corse.

https://www.flickr.com​/photos/123190636@N06/external link
https://www.facebook.c​om ...otography/317013525​068175external link

Road ­ Dog
Goldmember
1,037 posts
Gallery: 64 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2014

Jan 16, 2016 10:33 |  #20

wyntastr wrote in post #17856486 (external link)
Cool! Looking forward to it and I'm interested in seeing all the improvements and renovations at the speedway.

I don't want to be lugging a bunch of lenses around, so I'm thinking of the 100-400L of course, and for garage and short stuff either the 40 2.8 or 50 1.8. I was thinking about the 28-105 but have not been impressed with the results of that lens.

I just picked up a 1D Mk III because my Mk IIn developed some issues with the focus point lighting screen. I'm trying to get up to speed with it in time otherwise I'm bringing the 60D. Want to be as minimal as possible.

I spent the entire day with the 100-400mm on the 6D, but I didn't venture into the garage area. I'd have used the 17-40mm for that...

Just shut up and smile...
My Current Line-Up

Gas ­ Hog
THREAD ­ STARTER
I like a good quack in the morning.
711 posts
Joined Jan 2014

Jan 17, 2016 05:23 |  #21

IMAGE: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2p9VSXm/1/X2/i-2p9VSXm-X2.jpg
IMAGE LINK: https://photos.smugmug​.com …i-2p9VSXm-X2.jpg&lb=1&s=A  (external link) on Smugmug

Feel free to not "Like" any of my photos. Until the Like button is corrected..I wont be "liking" Yours!
gear list

sponsored links

5,009 views & 5 likes for this thread
Roar Before the 24
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Motorsports 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.