Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 25 Jan 2016 (Monday) 09:56
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canon T5i w/18-135m STM lens Kit

Summary of marketplace feedback given to werds
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
werds has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: werds was selling. Buy: werds was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by werds in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

werds
"Yes, Sire. You'll shut your trap!"
613 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Joined Mar 2014
Post edited over 3 years ago by werds.

Jan 25, 2016 09:56 |  #1

Item for Sale: Selling Canon T5i with 18-135 STM lens kit

Approximate age of item: 2.5 years

Item Condition: 9 - body is clean with a couple of minor scuff marks on bottom plate. Lens is clean with no dust or scratches on lens or in lens.

Sale Includes: T5i Body, 18-135 STM lens, Tiffen UV filter, lightly used Canon Strap, charger with cable, OEM Canon battery, Watson battery, Canon lens hood EW-73B for the lens and qty 1. 16GB Lexar memory card.

Price: $470.00 - I pay the PayPal fee, shipping fee, and insurance on shipping within Contiguous US48 via USPS - any buyer request will be charged difference.

Payments Accepted: PayPal

Possible Trades: Nikon D7200 + I add cash.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Zip 19966 via USPS

Shipping Available To: US48 - all other shipping locations at seller discretion

Item location: Delaware

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: This kit was purchased for my wife a few years back when she thought she would be interested in the world of photography, reality was she just wanted prettier pictures but no interest in going past green box auto mode. After the first year of use it has sat in a closet and gotten little use (because I had purchased my own camera and by default became the picture taker). It has become an even more forgotten item after I purchased her a Sony RX100 mk3 which is the only camera she pulls out now when she wants to take pictures.

Photos: Please check out the linked Flickr Album for pictures of the items. https://www.flickr.com​/gp/120119223@N02/0QUK​D4 (external link)

Gear: Nikon D750, Nikon D7200, Sigma 17-50 2.8 OS, Sigma 50-150 2.8 OS HSM EX , Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1, Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC, Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC, Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD, Tamron 16-300mm VC PZD, Tamron 150-600 VC, Nikon AF-S 50mm 1.8, Nikon SB-900
POTN Seller Feedback (and other)

werds
THREAD ­ STARTER
"Yes, Sire. You'll shut your trap!"
613 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Joined Mar 2014
Post edited over 3 years ago by werds.

Jan 31, 2016 19:49 |  #2

Item sold on FM.

Gear: Nikon D750, Nikon D7200, Sigma 17-50 2.8 OS, Sigma 50-150 2.8 OS HSM EX , Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR1, Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC, Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC, Tamron 28-300mm Di VC PZD, Tamron 16-300mm VC PZD, Tamron 150-600 VC, Nikon AF-S 50mm 1.8, Nikon SB-900
POTN Seller Feedback (and other)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED:
SOLD / CLOSED
518 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon T5i w/18-135m STM lens Kit
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.