It was an uncharacteristically nice day here in SW British Columbia (not pouring buckets), so I grabbed the camera and headed out to the George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Here are the results of the outing...
Some from an outing to Reifel today:
1. The always beautiful Cedar Waxwing
2. The ever moving American BushtitIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/FCpAGC American bushtit (Psaltriparus minimus) by Brian Hampson, on Flickr
3. The subtly named Ring-necked DuckIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/FwwcWL Male ring-necked duck (Aythya collaris) by Brian Hampson, on Flickr
4. The tiny but beautiful Anna's HummingbirdIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/Fwwcvq Anna's hummingbird (Calypte anna) by Brian Hampson, on Flickr
5. The "death from the sky" - Perigrine Falcon (juvie)IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/EKsqit Immature Peregrine falcon (Falco peregrinus) by Brian Hampson, on Flickr
The full set is at: https://flic.kr/s/aHsktHpBWD
Hope you enjoy!