jwcdds wrote in post #17955996
Wow. +91 on contrast. I don't know if I've ever dialed up contrast beyond +15 before.
Time for me to experiment further with my images.
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/FreXWG ISO_81276
actually he is using +100 on Contrast in the video - but there are lots of other changes to the individual colour saturations so my guess is it is just a high contrast preset
I downloaded the Raw
- did a superfast b&w conversion
- and I fixed his bleeding forehead in PS and made his eyes sparkle a bit
- cropped a little tighter so you can see what is and is not there
It is useable - but you are not selling prints from 81,275 ISO
- as I have only been looking at 5DSR and A7Rii files for the last 4 months, I see the lack of detail - but that is me
- none the less, if you had to use it, you could
- I'm guessing the last decent ISO is 25,200 and for most people that is plenty
Just noticed that Flickr shows the ISO as 65,535 which is incorrect - they must have a maximum and this is through the max?
by Paul O'Neil
, on Flickr
Hockey and wedding photographer. Favourite camera / lens combos: a 1DX II with a Tamron 45 1.8 VC, an A7Rii with a Canon 24-70F2.8L II, and a 5DSR with a Tamron 85 1.8 VC. Every lens I own I strongly recommend [Canon (35Lii, 100L Macro, 24-70F2.8ii, 70-200F2.8ii, 100-400Lii), Tamron (45 1.8, 85 1.8), Sigma 24-105]. If there are better lenses out there let me know because I haven't found them.