If Adorama, B&H, Amazon, Best Buy, Etc. don't pan out with available stock I'll move on to local shops within a ten hour radius of where I live, and that's a very large portion of the East coast. Worth the drive if I have to make it. If that doesn't work, because hey let's be real you are correct Erik in saying that the last two launches were fraught with delays, then I'll just shoot the event with my 5D3 and 6D and wait patiently for the Mark II to arrive by normal means. I'll be fine with what I have. But I'm getting one regardless of how long it takes. Though, obviously, I'd prefer it before June. Hey, a guy can dream right? And then work every angle to make that dream come true.