Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 02 Jun 2016 (Thursday) 14:31
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canvas Print form Mypix2.com

jimmyt
706 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Jun 02, 2016 14:31 |  #1

I have a lot issue with Mypix2.com, I buy the coupon from Groupon for canvas print 20x30.
My order on March-21-2016, until today, 06-02-2016 it still at step 1 process.
I call them and leave message, they never call back.
I chat with them I got the same status every time " Hello. We sincerely apologize for the delays. We have recently changed our procedure to create these custom products, which has caused some delays. Our recent promotions have increased our volume of orders we are processing as well. All of this has put some orders behind. We are currently working to get caught back up from all of this.

We are hoping to have delayed orders completed and shipped out soon.
Once your order has shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number to follow".

I lost my 2 Client when I can not deliver the canvas on time.

The reason I post to this forum to let everyone know to stay away from Mypix2.com.

Gear List

sponsored links
ksbal
Goldmember
2,745 posts
Gallery: 374 photos
Best ofs: 9
Joined Sep 2010

Jun 02, 2016 14:46 |  #2

Thank you for the heads up, that is a bummer on loosing clients.

I use CG Pro Prints... they are super fast, and very reasonable, and I don't have to fight with coupons.

Godox/Flashpoint r2 system, plus some canon stuff.

jimmyt
THREAD ­ STARTER
706 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Jun 02, 2016 14:49 as a reply to  @ ksbal's post |  #3

can you give me the link for CG pro print?

Gear List

Merlin_AZ
869 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Jun 02, 2016 15:15 |  #4

http://www.cgproprints​.com/ (external link)

ksbal
Goldmember
2,745 posts
Gallery: 374 photos
Best ofs: 9
Joined Sep 2010

Jun 02, 2016 16:56 |  #5

And as a heads up, they are not stretched on wood frames, so they are not totally 'traditional' canvas prints. I like them a lot, but they can't be hanged by the typical wire across the back, FYI.

Godox/Flashpoint r2 system, plus some canon stuff.

jimmyt
THREAD ­ STARTER
706 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Jun 02, 2016 18:15 as a reply to  @ Merlin_AZ's post |  #6

Thanks
very good price
20x30 +shipping under $60

Gear List

chauncey
Cream of the Crop
9,696 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jun 2007

Jun 02, 2016 18:34 |  #7

Use Cosco.

The things you do for yourself die with you, the things you do for others live forever.
A man's worth should be judged, not when he basks in the sun, but how he faces the storm.

My stuff...http://1x.com/member/c​hauncey43 (external link)

Picture ­ North ­ Carolina
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
9,152 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jun 03, 2016 09:29 |  #8

I've used Costco in the past, their canvas prints were horribly bad, as was their calendars. However, I have not used them in years, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt - maybe they've changed. I would certainly go into a store and check the sample canvas prints first, tho.

Website (external link) |

jimmyt
THREAD ­ STARTER
706 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Jun 10, 2016 13:25 |  #9

what happen to me with Mypix2.com

My client told me they will file the claim with city court because i am not delivered what they order
the issue is not my problem, the problem is mypix2.com not print and delivery to me.
for protecting myself at the court, yesterday I email and asking Mypix2.com send me all live chat transcript for every day I am chatting with them to get the status update.

here mypix2 email to me
---------------
JUN 09, 2016 | 02:45PM EDT
Dawn replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your email. After discussing your customer service cases with management, we will not be sending previous LiveChat transcripts to you. I am sure if you consult your attorney, they will tell you that they can obtain that information from us through the court proceeding that you have opted to persue.

Your order 340776, remains in production but should be completed and shipping soon.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.
Best Regards,
Dawn
MyPix2 Customer Support
info@mypix2.com
Available via Live Chat 9am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday
https://www.mypix2.com​/Info/Service/ContactU​s.aspx (external link)

Lucky every time i chat with them for the status update, I took the screen shot and keep it.
I email them back and let them know i will use those screen capture at the court for protection myself I am not failed to my customer, the issue from Mypix2.com
today 06-10-2016 I am chat with them for my order update status. they don't give me update anymore they end of my chat.

here today chat
---------------
Me: Order Number: 340776
Order Date: March 21, 2016
status update request on 06/10/2016
Mypix2 "terms &Condition" (We make an effort to ship your Products within 10-15 business days from date of order)
It passed 2 months order still at step 1 in process
Please give my order status update.
06/10/2016 at 10:35am
Case #E2516-B421
Thanks
Just a moment...
Ines: Please request that through email. Thank you for your Chat today.
Thank you for contacting us.
Chat session disconnected.
---------------

I email asking them why they won't me chat status for today, why they end of my chat without tell me any thing.

here they email me back

---------------
JUN 10, 2016 | 01:59PM EDT
Dawn replied:
As I told you yesterday, your order is in production. Please check the status of your order on our website via the button at the top "Order Status." When your order has been printed/stretched/boxe​d, this status will be updated accordingly, which you can review.

Best Regards,
Dawn
MyPix2 Customer Support
info@mypix2.com
Available via Live Chat 9am - 5pm EST, Monday - Friday
https://www.mypix2.com​/Info/Service/ContactU​s.aspx (external link)
---------------
from now on they know I capture all status update from live chat transcript they won't me status update from live chat anymore.
groupon.com they still sell mypix2 coupon policy for processing still from 10 to 15 business day.

I don't know what to do now.

Gear List

Merlin_AZ
869 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Jun 10, 2016 17:45 |  #10

I would contact Groupon and get a refund and complain to them.
Contact your client and tell them what happened and use a different printer.

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,901 posts
Gallery: 28 photos
Joined Feb 2011
Post edited over 3 years ago by Myboostedgst.

Jun 12, 2016 15:50 |  #11

You need to go to another printer and print your clients work and deliver the final product. At this point it doesnt matter what it costs. The issue with the printer is not your clients fault. They deserve their work they paid for regardless of any issues that you have.

Honestly, this should have been done long ago. You need to cover the difference, and then go after the printer. You should not be risking your reputation, and litigation, for a sub $100 printing. After that is when you need to go after the printer and take action through Groupon.

Andrew | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

jimmyt
THREAD ­ STARTER
706 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Jun 13, 2016 13:00 as a reply to  @ Myboostedgst's post |  #12

Thanks for Advise

Gear List

TooManyShots
Cream of the Crop
10,203 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Jul 11, 2016 18:22 |  #13
bannedPermanent ban

Myboostedgst wrote in post #18037231 (external link)
You need to go to another printer and print your clients work and deliver the final product. At this point it doesnt matter what it costs. The issue with the printer is not your clients fault. They deserve their work they paid for regardless of any issues that you have.

Honestly, this should have been done long ago. You need to cover the difference, and then go after the printer. You should not be risking your reputation, and litigation, for a sub $100 printing. After that is when you need to go after the printer and take action through Groupon.

Yeah....wow, client is so pissed off that they are seeking legal action against the OP...hmmmm..... :rolleyes:

One Imaging Photography (external link) and my Flickr (external link)
Facebook (external link)

sponsored links

3,852 views & 11 likes for this thread
Canvas Print form Mypix2.com
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.