Pre-ordered. Damn excited about the specs! The 5D3 served me well, and this Mark IV appears to correct everything I found lacking in that camera.
Coming from the 5D3, here are the things that have me excited:
- Dual Pixel Raw microadjustment looks AMAZING! I really hope this marks the end of the "MFA neurosis" that I suffer from I can see more people using the 50L now that the focus shift is a little more manageable
- 30MP. Can't complain about that.
- AF w/ all 61 points @ f/8. Fantastic.
- 7 fps
- Touch screen is great, love it on my 80D
- Wi-Fi. No more Eye-Fi card! No more Error 80!
- No mention of Auto ISO in M, but I'm assuming it's there? If so: FINALLY.
- Screen grab from 4K. Fricken awesome.
Stuff that I'm "meh" about:
- No tilt/flip screen. I used to poo-poo it, but after using it on my 80D I find that it just makes for a wonderful shooting experience.
- No AF point linked spot metering.
If this sensor has similar/better performance to the 80D, I think this will be a grand slam for Canon.