Digital Camera Speed Challenge #429 - Drinking
Considering that everyone drinks every day, same as most other animals, and so photo opportunities are everywhere, I'm surprised there weren't more entries this week, but at least it makes for easy judging
M_Six is the clear winner with his composition of drinkers enjoying an evening in a very attractive bar.
...and the runner-up has to be philk54 with his bird (finch? grosbeak?) in mid drink.
Sibil, your shot was quite beautiful but didn't actually show any drinking or associated "activity" - sorry!
So it's over to you, Mark, and I hope your challenge attracts more entries than mine did.
Your entry should show any drinking or associated activity of humans or other animals EXCEPT PETS. The winner will be the most interesting, well composed image that I might hang on my wall if it were mine.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8am Pacific time, Monday August 29, 2016. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.