Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
Thread started 02 Aug 2016 (Tuesday) 09:22
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

How many Fuji NP-W126 batteries (or 3rd party) do you own?

ticker67
34 posts
Joined Aug 2016

Aug 27, 2016 16:25 |  #16

I have three Fuji branded batteries. No third party.

sponsored links
F2Bthere
Goldmember
1,123 posts
Joined Oct 2015

Sep 06, 2016 03:36 as a reply to  @ ticker67's post |  #17

Two bodies, 5 batteries. Shooting events I don't find myself getting down to the last battery...

C&C always welcomed...
On my images, of course, and on my words as well--as long as it's constructive :).
https://www.instagram.​com/storyinpictures_co​m/ (external link)

edseiz
356 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Sep 11, 2016 07:29 |  #18

I carry 2 bodies (XT-1 and XM-1) and 6 batteries (all Fuji) for most jobs. For a 3-hour job I usually end up using 2 batteries; 1 in each camera and then are generally very low at the end of the job.

"Someone asked, what camera do you shoot with? Canon, of course, I replied. But when there was film, I shot Nikon. Someone then said, what is film?"

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
3,304 posts
Gallery: 341 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Apr 2014

Sep 11, 2016 11:26 |  #19

Wedding on Friday I used 10 batteries out of the 11 I now have in three cameras, Still charge in all of them so not fully run down but I still needed them...

Fujifilm cameras and lenses.
Get 5% off Fuji from Kim ;) (external link)
Gear & Discounts (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)
Coffee & Fujis (external link)YouTube (external link)

yinro
Mostly Lurking
11 posts
Joined Mar 2013

Sep 30, 2016 02:31 |  #20

two bodies and 6 batteries total.

Deardorff
110 posts
Joined Oct 2016

Dec 03, 2016 07:31 |  #21

Have 5 and know as soon as it gets cold I'll need them all as they don't last long when temps drop below zero.(f) Even keeping them inside the winter coat and warm isn't a perfect solution.

They are small and just don't perform well in real cold as the much larger batteries on the Canon 1 Series bodies.

"I've been a procrastinator all my life. I keep meaning to do something about that."

psurrette
529 posts
Gallery: 13 photos
Best ofs: 3
Joined Apr 2006

Dec 03, 2016 11:32 |  #22

Two bodies (XT1 and XT2) 6 Fuji batteries. Getting ready to start shooting in the cold. May think about picking up a couple more to stay on the safe side.

|SportsShooter Member (external link) | PeteSurrettePhotograph​y.com (external link) | Cameras: Fuji XT 2, Fuji XT 1 | Lens: Fuji: XF 10-24 f4, XF 16-55 f2.8 WR, XF 35 f1.4 R, XF 501.2, XF 50-140 f2.8 R, 100-400 f4.5-5.6 | Bags: Thinktank, Domke, Pelican | Feedback: 1-2-3

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
3,304 posts
Gallery: 341 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Apr 2014

Dec 03, 2016 11:34 as a reply to  @ Deardorff's post |  #23

Below 0ºF, reading that is making me shiver, no wonder you'll need to be careful about what gear you use. Brrrrr

Fujifilm cameras and lenses.
Get 5% off Fuji from Kim ;) (external link)
Gear & Discounts (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)
Coffee & Fujis (external link)YouTube (external link)

Deardorff
110 posts
Joined Oct 2016

Dec 07, 2016 21:32 |  #24

First is the Canon 1DMkIII, second is the Fuji X-Pro1. Both cameras work well. I know both were shot in sub zero(f) temperatures. The Fuji gives way to the Canon for this at times because of battery life. If I am going to be on a frozen lake shooting into the ice in windy conditions I don't want to have to take off gloves/mittens every now and then to change out batteries. The Fuji requires it, the Canon does not.

Both produce very good image files. Ice for the methane bubbles was about 22 inches and the crack patterns at over 40 inches thick. Nice and solid on the ponds near us.

One fun thing is when it gets nice and cold and you are on the ice you can hear is singing. Actual musical notes you can hear as the ice cracks, expands and contracts.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

"I've been a procrastinator all my life. I keep meaning to do something about that."

aslondon
54 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Jan 2004

Jan 19, 2017 23:24 |  #25

I keep at least 6 in my pack charged at all times. I have an xt1 and xt2 so im gradually switching to 126S's as the regualr 126's deteriorate.

Al

sponsored links

7,891 views & 1 like for this thread
How many Fuji NP-W126 batteries (or 3rd party) do you own?
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.