Jiggo0109 wrote in post #18126102
Id' like to ask if there is any way that I can make the display more vivid.. This unit has an Intel HD graphics on board and shared with RADEON graphics card. However, The display is not showing crisp images and its kind of dull... Somehow less contrast is what I see from its monitor.. I tried to search its settings but I am not successful in doing so.
Is there anybody who knows how to deal with this?
Thanks in advance.
Just to get the ball rolling (plug in your laptop to the AC outlet first if not already):
1. Start menu -> Control Panel
2. Hardware & Sound -> Power Options
3. Whatever you're using, click "Change plan settings" (blue link to the right of the plan selected)
4. Look for the column for when the laptop is plugged in on AC power
5. Make sure the display options read full brightness, not going to sleep, etc, when on AC power.