POTN #442 - Animals - Any photograph of our wildlife or domesticated friends.
Anyone can enter and everyone helps to pick the winner.
You do not need to enter to vote.
To vote, post your choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
Points will be 3 for 1st place, 2 for 2nd place, and 1 for 3rd place.
Places will be determined by the number of overall points each photo receives.
Feel free to offer your reasons for your choices after the voting closes ... not before.
To submit an entry, click Post Reply and put your Photo Name and Camera Model in the Subject line, or in the body text of your entry.
Post until Tuesday at 12 noon GMT, November 1, 2016.
Voting starts Tuesday at 12 noon GMT, November 1, 2016.
Vote until Thursday midnight GMT, November 3, 2016
1. Camera -- Any Canon PowerShot Series Camera (SD-series, ELPH, IXUS, SX-series, D-series, A-series, S1/2, & S-series only ... No Pro 1's or G-Series!!!)
2. Time -- Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- Photos must be no larger than 1280 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: * One photo per photographer in each challenge. * Photo title optional. * Camera model. * EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting: *No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer until voting is closed. *Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
8. Hosting & Resizing -- If you need assistance readying your image for entry, please PM either a moderator, or the person running this week's challenge.
*Person running this week's contest breaks any tie.
*New Topic ... Posted as soon as possible after winning.
*Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
*Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after voting closes.
*Winner chooses new contest topic and starts the next challenge as soon as possible.