The 5D4 will give you;
Better image quality:
- More detail
- better darks and highlights
- more dynamic range
- less / more pleasing grain/noise in low light high ISO settings.
You can shoot in much darker environments.
Vastly improved AF:
- Vast number of AF points over wider array for better ease of composition.
- With the right optics, all of those AF points will function @ f/8 (5D2 can not AF past f/5.6)
- Virtually every one of the 60 plus AF points will function better, in low and normal light than the 5D2.
- Tracking in AI Servo will be the best Canon has to offer.
- Live view AF is amazing!
- No performance reduction built in when using Teleconverters (this is unlike any previous model)
Lots of ergonomic upgrades:
- Touch screen for fast set up/menus and live view AF
- AF Zone selector
- AF Point selector
- AF ON button.
- A number of customizable buttons
- 3 Camera set up presets on control dial
- Fully compatible with Canon's in camera flash controls.
- Fast sync speeds
- Dual slots for flexibility in type of card used, and for on-board back up.
- Faster write times and buffer.
- Faster frames per second.
Built in Doodads:
.. and more!
SOLD!!! Give me 2!! But really ... thanks!