Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 13 Jan 2017 (Friday) 13:50
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Manfrotto Shoulder Bags

mikepj
204 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Jan 13, 2017 13:50 |  #1

Apologies in advance to anyone who is drowning in camera bags they bought on sale. Here's a deal that I couldn't pass up:

Manfrotto Professional Shoulder Bag 30 ($25, MSRP: $171):
http://www.fullcompass​.com …0-Manfrotto-MB-MP-SB-30BB (external link)

There's also a slightly smaller bag, the Shoulder Bag 20 ($24, MSRP: $165):
http://www.fullcompass​.com …Manfrotto-Shoulder-Bag-20 (external link)

I have a Manfrotto backpack, and it's really well made, so I imagine these are of similar quality. I've never ordered from FullCompass before. Looks like they've been around for awhile and they were helpful when I called with some shipping questions though.

Radiant Photography (external link) Instagram (external link) Instagram (Sports) (external link) Flickr (external link)
5D Mark IV, 7D Mark II, Rebel SL1
16-35 ƒ4L, 24-105 ƒ4L, 70-200 ƒ2.8L IS II, 100-400 ƒ4.5-5.6L, 85 ƒ1.8, 50 ƒ1.8 STM, 24mm ƒ2.8 STM

NDAPhoto
264 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2015
Post edited over 2 years ago by NDAPhoto.

Jan 13, 2017 17:38 |  #2

Nice bag worth much more than this price. I have the 20 and two 40s in my collection. This was the recent professional series, so high quality materials and thickly padded with fully adjustable interior. Semi-rigid design, so gives a little extra protection if that is what you want. Easy to carry, but also fits on the handle of rolling cases.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,080 views & 2 likes for this thread
Manfrotto Shoulder Bags
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.