Whatever interpretation of "Way Back When" you find suitable. Could be a pic you took years ago. Could be a pic of some bit of history, like an old building or Grandma's jewelry. Could be a re-enactor at a theme park...whatever.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Wednesday, Feb 8, 2017 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter. (Or more likely, the next morning.)
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
First - OldCrow - Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Love the image.
Second - Tom - Nice take on the theme and a superb shot. Hopefully the birds survived.
Third - Blackfeather - Cool shot. Would love to see the whole structure.
I would have liked to see more entries, but at least we got 3. Thanks to those who participated.