Just returned home from my Fiancee's and I trip to Banff, Alberta where we spent a week hiking, river rafting, mountain biking, etc. in this beautiful park. It was a needed break from everything and allowed me to get some photos from outside of Oklahoma for once. In addition to Banff we also visited the Columbia Icefields in Jasper National Park and we took an ATV tour and River Rafting near Yoho National Park in British Columbia.
1) Mt. Rundle in Black and White
2) Banff and Cascade Mountain as seen from Sulphur Mountain.IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/VcvoVY IMG_3311 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
3) Sunset on Mt. AstleyIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/TYwM9Y IMG_3407-HDR by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
4) Mt. Rundle on a cloudy morning.IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/V4ujpt IMG_3546-HDR by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
5) Mt. Andromeda at the Columbia IcefieldsIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/VcuYvL IMG_3618 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
6) Frozen Bow LakeIMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/UERfgo IMG_3728-HDR by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
Link to my Flickr Album with more photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm1uMqd7