I took one of those Segway tours a week ago. This tour focused on graffiti, now legitimately elevated to Street Art. Houston, along with a number of other major cities in the US, seem to be going through a revitalized stage of this street art. It is AMAZING.
It was a challenge to take any photographically interesting images, largely because the focus of the image is art painted on a flat wall. What can you do with the composition? I did my best to use existing windows, staircases, and the environment to support the overall image.
I put these into black & white, which I think worked quite well. I'll post some color images later.
1) 23 mm-ISO 400-1-480 sec at f - 8.0
2) 23 mm-ISO 400-1-640 sec at f - 8.0
3) 23 mm-ISO 6400-1-40 sec at f - 4.0
4) 23 mm-ISO 400-1-1700 sec at f - 8.0
5) 23 mm-ISO 400-1-300 sec at f - 8.0