Continuing the improving of leg trims/gap fillers on the suit. Again prototyping in cardboard before wasting expensive material. So far I've only glued the pieces of foam rubber together with fabric glue. Once dry, I'll try flexing it a few times to see if it comes apart. If it does, I'll have to hand-stitch them together.
On the arm trims, I've replaced the fake screw patterns that were melted in with a soldering iron, with press studs from a leather kit. They hold the two layers together and look better as they are shiny metal. I might even replace this small piece of silver-painted rubber with a strip of shiny aluminium later.
Meanwhile, I've found the culprit to the massive bruise on my right shoulder. There's a high weld inside the back brace where it curls over my shoulder and digs right into me on the bone. I was tempted to just pad it, but I think instead I will take the grinder to it and grind it off, then pad it.