Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
Thread started 05 Oct 2017 (Thursday) 05:10
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Tell her she is WRONG!

texkam
"Just let me be a stupid photographer."
1,224 posts
Joined Mar 2012

Oct 07, 2017 16:09 |  #31

Well, I think a re-shoot is necessary. Looking forward to more pictures. : )

driving35mm
220 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Joined Jan 2008

Apr 06, 2018 12:44 |  #32

Transient W.A.S.P. wrote in post #18466361 (external link)
Greetings from Split, Croatia!

I was recently doing shoot with my girlfriend, who also happens to be my most used model and muse. We took this set of photos and disagree widely on which ones are the best ones. I like the ones with wet hair and she thinks they look terrible and she looks terrible. What do you think? Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Daniel Jones
thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by Transient W.A.S.P. in
./showthread.php?p=184​66361&i=i220108089
forum: People

thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by Transient W.A.S.P. in
./showthread.php?p=184​66361&i=i187956663
forum: People

The first shot is highlighting (no pun intended) her hair. The second highlights her face. There is no one better, only different.

If you could see your life through my eyes. http://www.instagram.c​om/sicfotos (external link)

mjcarson
252 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Apr 11, 2018 16:24 |  #33

Love these. I like the first one especially. Both nice, but the second is a nice shot, the first looks like it captures something unplanned or unposed (even if posed, the image gives that effect) that I really like.

Matt
Stellarvue 90mm Fluorite, AstroTech 111mm and 72mm, Celestron CPS 1100, Losmandy GM-8, Olympus EM1.2, Modified Olympus EM5.2 and Olympus Pen F. Obviously more gear than talent.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

4,493 views & 12 likes for this thread
Tell her she is WRONG!
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment People 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.