Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 09 Nov 2017 (Thursday) 11:59
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

For Sale: Canon EOS 5D MIII Body

Summary of marketplace feedback given to a_roadbiker
First feedback: never, latest feedback: never.
a_roadbiker has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Ratingn/a
not rated
Communicationn/a
not rated
Deliveryn/a
not rated
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: a_roadbiker was selling. Buy: a_roadbiker was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by a_roadbiker in marketplace forums, click here.
30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required before you can give marketplace feedback.

a_roadbiker
Goldmember
1,143 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Apr 2010

Nov 09, 2017 11:59 |  #1

For Sale is a Canon EOS 5D MIII body and all of the accessories that come standard with it, plus an Adorama cleaning kit. I am a member of CPS and recently had this camera checked out and the shutter reset. Since the camera was returned to me from CPS, I have only used it once, so the shutter count is negligible, maybe 50-100 actuations at the most. The camera is in excellent condition, works great and has been meticulously cared for since purchased. There is no internal dust and the camera is very clean inside and out. I am selling it because I have another 5DMIII and a 5DMIV, so there is no reason for me to have three 5D bodies. The sale includes:

Canon 5DMIII
Canon 5D strap (unused, still in plastic)
Canon LP E6 Battery
Canon LC E6 Battery Charger
Canon EOS Solutions Software
OEM Video Cable
OEM USB Cable
Canon 5DMIII User Manual
Adorama Digital Camera Cleaning Kit

The price is $1,700 plus shipping. Shipping will be by UPS and properly insured. I will only ship within the continental USA. Once I have your address I will calculate the shipping cost and let you know. Payment by PayPal is preferred. I will ship it within one business day of receiving payment confirmation. Contact me at photos@jmaurophoto.com with any questions or if you want to see additional photos.

Thanks, Jim

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Click here to see a list of My Stuff

Visit my flickr (external link)
Like me on Facebook (external link)
www.jmaurophoto.com (external link)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED: 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required
453 views & 0 likes for this thread
For Sale: Canon EOS 5D MIII Body
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.