Creative images that have to do with the alphabet. Not just pics of random signs or text, something a bit more creative. Pics of objects that look like letters, a shot of a child learning/writing his ABCs, a close up of lead type on an old printing press, .... or yes, even a bowl of alphabet soup.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Friday, Dec 22, 2017.
The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING OR "LIKES" DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT
- BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner