POTN G-Series Speed Challenge #678 – Weather
It's that time of year when everyone's weather is changing. Show me your weather, be it sunshine, snow, or rain.
To submit, click the button labeled 'POST TO THREAD' and put your Photo Title in the first line of the post, above your photo. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Monday noon GMT, 26 February 2018.
1. Camera -- Canon G-Series Camera G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9, G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1X, G1X Mark II, G3 X, G5X, G7 X , G7X MKII, and Pro1 only.
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- photo must be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1280 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting –
a. One photo per photographer in each challenge.
b. Photo Title in the first line of the post.
c. Camera model.
d. EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.
Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops ... Monday noon GMT
Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible, max. until Tuesday noon GMT.
Click FOLLOW THREAD in the top right of the challenge's thread page. Notifications of new posts will appear below the POTN logo and the main links in the top of each forum page. Note: Email notifications are not active at the moment, they will be available soon. Pay attention to your PMs or 'Heads Up!' messages. This will allow the host, helpful members or moderators to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. Thank you.
Click this sentence for Hosting Rules and Winners List.
Click this sentence for Discussion of Rules thread.
Martin - Love the colors. And the flowers are so crisp and sharp.
teekay - Storm indeed. Looks like you might have gotten wet shooting that one.
Trumper - Lovely moody image. It would be frame-worthy if the horizon was straight.
Jim - We’ve seen way too many of those cold, wet Saturdays here lately. Shot out your front door?
Maureen - I can feel the chill in that image. Not your neighborhood, is it?
Kudos to Martin. Back to you, sir.