Some questions about the A73 after I sold my A7R2:
1. How much better is the Eye-AF accuracy compared to A7R2?
2. does eye-AF tracking really work well even when someone is running towards the camera?
3. how much difference is there in AF quality from the a9 vs a73?
4. Is there typically any launch promotion for new sony cameras? if not, how long do we usually need to wait before there's a good promo?
5. Are the improved skin tones and colors only valid on JPEGS or also in RAW files too?
I can’t answer all your questions as I’ve not tried the a7iii but I own an a7rii and 7riii and wanted to let you know the eye af is MUCH better on the 7riii. The 7rii was decent but there’s often a sort of lag before it locks and it loses it easily. The a7riii on the other hand feels instant and really sticky so if the a7iii is at least as good as that then you will def notice the difference. With regards to skin tones I find the 7riii raws are more accurate when using auto WB so I imagine the 7iii should be similar