Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
TXLEBER
960 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Aug 15, 2006 08:03 |  #871

Bought a 80-200 2.8L magic drainpipe from "Lummy". It came just as he described. Communication was excellent and I'd definitely do business w/ him again!

Thanks Gary!

sponsored links
smashie
54 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Aug 15, 2006 14:10 as a reply to  @ TXLEBER's post |  #872

I just bought a grip from stupot and would like to say thanks for a hassle free transaction.

Cheers,

Mark

Jaime
Goldmember
2,464 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Aug 15, 2006 18:46 |  #873

I just received My first "L" lens (400MM F5.6), courtesy of Nancy Wyman. Dealing with Nancy for this transaction was an absolute pleasure, extreme clear and efficient communication every step of the way. She got back to me very fast, answered all my questions, and provided all the necessary pictures.

Her shipment was super fast, packaged with all the safety and care in the world.

I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone else and would not hesitate to do business with her if the opportunity arose again.

Nancy, thank you for all you have done for me. Now I hope I can learn this lens and start getting a lot of use from it.

"My eyes see but a minute reflection of what my soul
longs to capture through the sensual art of photography."
Jaime E. Pagán
https://photography-on-the.net …php?p=6253713#p​ost6253713

lummy
108 posts
Joined May 2006

Aug 15, 2006 20:42 |  #874

TXleber bought my 80-200L. Great transaction and would recommend!!!

nwyman
Cream of the Crop
5,617 posts
Gallery: 249 photos
Joined Mar 2005

Aug 15, 2006 21:33 |  #875

Many thanks to Kon-Tiki, for purchasing my 400 f/5.6 and helping me figure out the ins and outs of the internet marketplace. It was a most satisfactory experience, smooth and speedy. Great communication, and flawless payment.

EOS 6D, SX50HS, Tamron 150-600
C&C welcome and invited

Yella ­ Fella
Goldmember
1,241 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Aug 16, 2006 06:21 |  #876

bought another lens from kerso, this time its a 24-70mm L USM lens, excellent communication, fast delivery, recommend him again and again

Ed - www.edwardlui.co.uk (external link) | modelmayhem (external link) | facebook (external link)

Canon EOS 5D x2 | Canon EF 35mm f1.4 L USM | Canon EF 50mm f1.2 L USM | Canon EF 85mm f1.2 mkII L USM | Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 L USM | Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8 IS L USM |Canon 580EX mkII x2http://www.edwardlui.c​om (external link)

RyanD
122 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Aug 16, 2006 14:15 |  #877

Seller: jesusdelallata
Bought a 100mm f/2 from him. Transaction went throught great. The lens is perfect. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.

Thanks!

Ryan
---------------
10D w/ Grip -- 100mm f/2 -- 70-200mm f/4 -- A Couple Kit Lenses
Canadians buying from the US? Click here for some important tips

FIREWALLROB
451 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Aug 16, 2006 14:22 |  #878

Big Will bought my Tamrac bag - good and easy transaction.

1Dii / Sigma 100-300 F4 / Canon 430EXii

cgratti
Lord_Malone, your still a newb...
3,315 posts
Joined Feb 2004

Aug 16, 2006 14:36 as a reply to  @ post 1802220 |  #879

Buyer: cgratti
Seller: BPrince
Item: Sigma 10-20 mm Ultra Wide Lens

Brian sold me a 10-20mm Sigma Ultra wide angle lens. His reply's were prompt, shipping fast, and lens came perfectly packed and in MINT condition.

He even held the lens for me in good faith for 3 days while I had problems with my paypal account. Would most definitely buy from him again!

5 STAR SERVICE!

Do not hesitate to buy from him, he is honest and legit.

Chuck

Canon 30D

Canon 10D
Canon 28-105 f/3.5-4.5 II USM
Apple iMac G5

Rumjungle
Goldmember
3,120 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jan 2006

Aug 16, 2006 15:01 as a reply to  @ cgratti's post |  #880

Seller: grego
Buyer: me
Item: Sandisk Cruzer Mini 2gb

Prompt and honest service. Even double-checked to make sure the product was received and working properly.

A+

Gear

BPrince
25 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Aug 16, 2006 17:10 as a reply to  @ post 196620 |  #881

Buyer: cgratti
Seller: BPrince
Chuck Gratti bought my sigma 10-20.Perfect transaction.Couldn't ask for more.
Thanks
Brian Prince

grego
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Aug 16, 2006 18:25 as a reply to  @ Rumjungle's post |  #882

Seller: me (grego)
Buyer: rumjungle
Item: Sandisk Cruzer Mini 2gb

Found me on AIM. Gave me all the info. Payed immediately. Great customer. If he is ever selling something, I'd buy from him in a minute. And of course I'd be happy to sell something to him again. 10/10, A+ whatever other marks sound good.

Thanks Andy.

Go UCLA (external link)!! |Gear|http://gregburmann.com (external link)SportsShooter (external link)|Flickr (external link)|

Lightstream
Yoda
14,915 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Aug 16, 2006 19:13 as a reply to  @ post 1853375 |  #883

wombat777 wrote:
Lightstream.
Positive feedback for Lightstream to whom I've sold my 300mmf4 L IS. A very pleasant transaction. He communicated very well and made up his mind quickly. A pleasure to do business with!!!
Wombat777

Big thumbs up for Wombat777 too, the lens was exactly as described in outstanding condition and he was a true gentleman to deal with!

Transonic
329 posts
Joined Sep 2005

Aug 17, 2006 17:02 as a reply to  @ TXLEBER's post |  #884

Positive feedback for roy sugars. I sold him my Lowepro Nova 5.
Friendly, understanding, quick to PM & pay. What more can I ask for in a buyer. Great experience. ;)

1D Mark II N | Sigma 12-24mm | 17-40mm f4L | Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 | 50mm f1.4
6Gb
of Extreme III | 1Gb Ultra II Plus

irishguy_wi
229 posts
Joined May 2006

Aug 18, 2006 09:52 as a reply to  @ Transonic's post |  #885

Seller: dsb012
Item: BP-XT Grip

Comment: Very fast shipping and the item was exactly as descibed in the listing. You can buy from David with confidence.

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,044,511 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.