Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
Thread started 05 Jun 2018 (Tuesday) 08:21
Search threadPrev/next

Second attempt and glamour/Boudoir

inwardphoto
167 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Apr 2012

Jun 05, 2018 08:21 |  #1

Well this is attempt number 2.

This time I’m paying for a real model. Professional, has references, knows what she’s doing and works for an agency that has good track record. I have the suite with great lighting. Have costume and wardrobe. Batteries are charges. I rented more glass than I will ever need.

But I forgot one thing. I forgot to pack a steamer. The lingerie hs wrinkled. But the advantage of a high end hotel. I just called down to the front desk and low and behold, they have one I can use. Wohoo. My to pack list is getting longer and longer.

I remembered to bring model release so I can post and use the photo’s.

Wish me luck!

NoLight
553 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Apr 2005

Jun 05, 2018 09:22 |  #2

Good luck!!!

inwardphoto
THREAD ­ STARTER
167 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Jun 05, 2018 12:46 |  #3

DIdn't go bad. Not only was she able to pose herself, but she's a photographer also and taught me some things.

Now to get them up on the website so the moderator can see and hopefully give me access so I can share.

inwardphoto
THREAD ­ STARTER
167 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Jun 05, 2018 23:28 |  #4

Paying the money for an experienced, professional, mature model was definitely worth it. Didn't really cost that much either. The two previous attempts using local, MM talent didn't go over very well. The first one showed up drugged and drunk. The second one was as flexible as a mannequin, just too uncomfortable to be a good model.

I learned a lot. Wasn't nervous once we got started. Should have done it earlier.

Ltdave
Goldmember
2,934 posts
Gallery: 21 photos
Joined Apr 2012

Jun 06, 2018 02:16 as a reply to  @ inwardphoto's post |  #5

looking forward to the results!

did you hire this girl through MM or did you find her someplace else?

inwardphoto
THREAD ­ STARTER
167 posts
Joined Apr 2012

Jun 08, 2018 06:10 as a reply to  @ Ltdave's post |  #6

Through MM. She is one of those traveling models. Did research, read reviews and then read the photographer review of other models and decided she was legit.

1,374 views & 1 like for this thread
Second attempt and glamour/Boudoir
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.