Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Computers 
Thread started 26 Dec 2016 (Monday) 22:30
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Replacement for Zoombrowser - Win 10?

fstop72
21 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Apr 24, 2018 03:05 as a reply to  @ post 18611134 |  #16

Thanks.

I have upgraded and that my problem the select a field of RAW files then right click "the convert feature RAW to jpg wont show."

I used my an old computer with ZB 6.5.0.14 and it work great with Windows 10. This computer crashes all the time. I see wht I can find.

sponsored links
fstop72
21 posts
Joined Sep 2009
Post edited 7 months ago by fstop72.

Apr 28, 2018 14:05 as a reply to  @ post 18611134 |  #17

Will your 6.9 version convert RAW to jpg like I mentioned in my post?

bpiper7
Goldmember
1,194 posts
Gallery: 63 photos
Joined Aug 2007

Apr 30, 2018 10:43 |  #18

fstop72 wrote in post #18615380 (external link)
Will your 6.9 version convert RAW to jpg like I mentioned in my post?

Sorry i was off line for a while. I never used that feature and apparently it now only offers to edit RAW files with DPP.

Bill

billpiperphotos.com (external link)
Gear: 60D - 400D - 15-85 EF-S, 55-250 EF-S,18-55mm EF-S, EF, 50mm 1.8 and more stuff .

klevin
Mostly Lurking
19 posts
Joined Sep 2008

May 24, 2018 08:33 |  #19

I can confirm that it works fine under Win10 on multiple machines, but won't process RAW. I only use it to download because I like a consistent directory structure, but all my work is done in Lightroom, so export doesn't matter to me at all.

BobsYourUncle
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,529 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Jun 10, 2018 23:55 |  #20

I still like the original Zb over any of the replacements Canon has offered since they quit Zb. There was just something about it that I really liked. Easy to use, and totally served my needs.
I never did try loading it on my Win10 machine. Got busy with life and too much to do.
Haven't been here in a while. I miss this place!

Set Goals!! If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time!
EOS 70D
G1X .... and this other stuff
G11 and
380EX & 430EX
G9 - DEAD (self destructed) I'll fix it one day!

Joysy
Hatchling
5 posts
Joined Jun 2017
Post edited 1 month ago by Joysy.

Nov 01, 2018 14:53 |  #21

What about ImageBrowser Ex? This is the successor of both ZoomBrowser and ImageBrowser. Well, some interesting tips can also be found here http://fixthephoto.com​/ (external link)

John ­ from ­ PA
Cream of the Crop
8,387 posts
Joined May 2003

Nov 02, 2018 12:07 |  #22

Joysy wrote in post #18741631 (external link)
What about ImageBrowser Ex? This is the successor of both ZoomBrowser and ImageBrowser. Well, some interesting tips can also be found here http://fixthephoto.com​/ (external link)

The Canon website states that ImageBrowser EX is not compatible with Windows 10 (64 bit). Having said that I have found things supposedly not compatible that work perfectly fine.

BobsYourUncle
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,529 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Nov 04, 2018 20:23 |  #23

Joysy wrote in post #18741631 (external link)

I did try imagebrowser, but found it lacking in usability and common features that ZB had.
It's been a while now, I kinda lost interest in pursuing the matter. I haven't done much with my photos other than download them to my computer. Guess I should give it another go again.

Set Goals!! If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time!
EOS 70D
G1X .... and this other stuff
G11 and
380EX & 430EX
G9 - DEAD (self destructed) I'll fix it one day!

sponsored links

15,059 views & 1 like for this thread
Replacement for Zoombrowser - Win 10?
FORUMS General Gear Talk Computers 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.