The photography group that I belong to at work recently set a challenge that I enjoyed immensely: Shoot From the Hip. I took this to mean any image taken without framing or composing it through the viewfinder or back screen and without a tripod or support other than your hand(s).
Show me your uncomposed, unframed images.
One last caveat...the image can be processed but cannot be cropped
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
This challenge begins when posted and will end at 7PM PST, Tuesday Oct 23, 2018. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible. Photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works (remember, no cropping!)
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.