Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
Thread started 08 Feb 2019 (Friday) 22:10
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Beautiful ugly bargain Canon 6d and Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM mk1

Summary of marketplace feedback given to rocker83
First feedback: 5 months ago, latest feedback: 5 months ago.
rocker83 has not given any feedback to others.
Overall Rating10
1 rating
Communication10
1 rating
Delivery10
1 rating
Paymentn/a
not rated
ForumAllSellBuy
Classifieds: Want to Buy0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: For Sale1 (10.0)1 (10.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Offered0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Classifieds: Services Needed0 (0.0)0 (0.0)0 (0.0)
Sell: rocker83 was selling. Buy: rocker83 was buying. Overall rating average of each role/forum shown in parenthesis.

This new marketplace feedback system started in early 2018. Older feedback for this member may be available in the legacy feedback thread, click here to autosearch them. To search for all threads by rocker83 in marketplace forums, click here.

FEEDBACK FORM DISABLED. 30 posts AND 30 days of membership is required for giving marketplace feedback.

rocker83
924 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jul 2006
Post edited over 1 year ago by rocker83.

Feb 08, 2019 22:10 |  #1

I'm selling two beloved and well loved items. They aren't the prettiest but they work well.
People talk about giving their equipment TLC and babying it? I'm a working photographer and I use them, not abuse them but they are well used.
Please ask me any questions you might have.

Canon 6d $525.00
Condition: Moderately used, some scuffs, one minor scratch right of the lcd(see pics)
MISSING eye cup (Will include one in the sale)
also MISSING dial diagram (Will also include one in the sale but will not apply it)
The 6d just does not like to keep it on. Use strong glue(sparingly)
Actuation: 70-90k I will download some software and check for you.

Included in the sale, body cap, original box and manuals, 2 batteries, 1 charger.

Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM MK1 $675
Lens glass condition: 8/10 some specs of dust but glass is in great condition. Included is a 77mm calumet filter that has never come off the lens
Lens body: 6/10 lots of paint loss at the base of the lens but the barrel is in pretty decent shape.
Lens code: UR0505
Included in the sale: Lens, 77mm filter, front cap, end cap, original hood, original canon semi hard bag.
I've had this lens for over a decade and it has brought me nothing but winning shots and helped me grow my business. It's just time to move on.
I want to be extremely clear on the lens quirks. Sometimes in portrait mode the IS clicks a lot louder than usual, then it goes away.
I'll also be clear I've had this for 10 years and never bothered to check it out because it doesn't stop me from shooting.

GRAB BOTH FOR $1150! It's a great deal if you don't mind a little worse for wear.

Lens and Camera Location: New Jersey, USA

Local pickup is available.

Payment method accepted: Paypal

Shipping is USPS Priority to all 50 states.

Please let me know if you have any questions. These are priced to sell. No low ball offers.
Ive been on these forums since 2006, wow! I've bought and sold. 100% feedback on ebay: Rocker83

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
REPLYING DENIED:
SOLD / CLOSED
516 views & 0 likes for this thread
Beautiful ugly bargain Canon 6d and Canon 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM mk1
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.