Fixed Lens Photo Challenge #69: Motion Blur
Let's play with motion this week. Anything goes as long as you show us some blur to communicate movement.
Remember, if you post a photo, you may be the winner. Be prepared to host and judge a new challenge.
To submit, click the button labeled "POST TO THREAD" and put your photo title in the first line of the post, above your photo. Your camera brand and model must appear in the post. Include additional EXIF data, if you like.
Enter just one photo.
Post until Monday noon GMT, 24 Feb 2020.
Camera: Any fixed-lens camera, all brands and models. Cell phones are also included. No DSLRs!
Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible except photos that have won other POTN competitions.
Size: Photo must be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1600 pixels on the longest side, with no borders.
Postprocessing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
Photo Display: Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
Commenting: Please Title your photo. No commenting or descriptions on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Do not use the LIKE button until the challenge has ended. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss. The host and others may also post photos after the winners are announced.
7. Voting: Once the contest is closed on Monday Morning then anyone may cast their votes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places...even if you didn't enter you may still vote. 1st Place = 3 points, 2nd Place = 2 points, and 3rd Place = 1 point. Note: The Contest host may also enter a photo and is encouraged to do so.
1. The challenge host is the winner of the last challenge.
2. As soon as possible after your win is announced, start a thread in the Competitions forum with this title: Fixed-Lens Challenge #XXX: Subject.
3. To use this format for posting your challenge, use the MQ button down in the right corner of the screen. Then hit 'Start A New Thread'.
4. Soon after noon GMT on the next Tuesday, post the sum of the votes for first, second, and third place. No ties, please.
5. If the winner can't be contacted and doesn't respond by Wednesday noon GMT, the second-place winner will host the challenge. If both are unavailable, the third-place winner will host.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
New Topic: As soon as possible after winning.
Posting Starts: Right after topic is announced.
Posting Stops: Monday noon GMT 24 Feb 2020.
Winners Announcement: As soon as possible, after Tuesday noon GMT 25 Feb 2020.
Link to the Sticky with rules and template
Pay attention to your PMs or “Heads Up!” messages. This will allow the host, helpful members, or moderators to contact you about winning or ineligible photos.