There's all kinds of power. Mechanical power. Magical power. The ability to direct or coerce others. The raw power of weather or a thermonuclear bomb.
Let's see your interpretation of power in a photograph. Have some fun with this.
The challenge begins when posted and will end on Monday, March 16th, 2020 at midnight GMT (yeah, I know it is daylight saving time, summer time, or whatever. Some places don't change their clocks or will do so later). The winner will be announced shortly after (on Tuesday).
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR).
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE. Feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner. Digital Speed Challenge