This week's topic is The End. The end of an object, the end of a journey, etc. I would be delighted to see 6 or more entries for this competition because lately the number of entries has been rather sparse.
The challenge begins when posted and will end on Monday, June 1st, 2020 at midnight GMT. The winner will be announced shortly after (on Tuesday).
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR).
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE. Feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.