Fixed-Lens Challenge # 110 : Photography / Photographer(s)
Prompted by old photos of expose meters, let's stay with that theme. People with cameras, any camera equipment, bags, accessories, vintage cameras, long lenses - the list is infinite!
Remember, if you post a photo, you may be the winner. Be prepared to host a new challenge.
To submit, click the button labelled "POST TO THREAD" and put your photo title in the first line of the post, above your photo.
- Your camera brand and model must appear in the post. Include additional EXIF data, if you like.
- Enter just one photo.
- Post until Monday noon GMT, 7th December2020.
Camera: Any fixed-lens camera, all brands and models. Cell phones are also included. No DSLRs!
Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible except photos that have won other POTN competitions.
Size: Photo must be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1600 pixels on the longest side, with no borders.
Postprocessing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
Photo Display: Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
Commenting: Please Title your photo. No commenting or descriptions on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Do not use the LIKE button until the challenge has ended. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss. People may also post photos after the winners are announced.
Voting: Once the contest is closed on Monday noon, anyone may cast votes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places. Even if you didn't enter you may still vote. 1st Place = 3 points, 2nd Place = 2 points, and 3rd Place = 1 point.
Note - The contest host may also enter a photo and is encouraged to do so. Should the host win, the runner up will host the next challenge, so as to avoid the same person hosting again.
Hosting: The challenge host is the winner of the last challenge.
- As soon as possible after your win is announced, start a thread in the Competitions forum with this title: Fixed-Lens Challenge #XXX: Subject.
- To use this format for posting your challenge, use the MQ button down in the right corner of the screen. Then hit 'Start A New Thread'.
- Soon after noon GMT on the next Tuesday, post the sum of the votes for first, second, and third place. No ties, please. (If the votes result in a tie, the host will make the final decision.)
- If the winner can't be contacted and doesn't respond by Wednesday noon GMT, the second-place winner will host the challenge. If both are unavailable, the third-place winner will host.
Schedule: One challenge every week, on the following schedule
- New Topic: As soon as possible after winning.
- Posting Starts: Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Stops: Monday noon GMT.
- Winners Announcement: As soon as possible, after Tuesday noon GMT.
And Rule Number One : Have fun!