Digital Speed Challenge #672 - Smart/Minimal and Simple Logo/Symbol
There are some things in this man-made world that are striking and instantly recognisable - largely due to their simplicity e.g. a Mercedes-Benz 3-pointed star.
Lighting and composition are key, go find
This challenge begins when posted and ends on Monday, September 13th at midnight GMT. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, not just DSLR.
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer per challenge. List camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data: ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have lots of FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED!