I'm going in complete opposite of Gavin's challenge. I would like to see a minimal subject surrounded by lots of negative space. Happy shooting!
This challenge begins when posted and ends on Monday, February 14th, 2022 midnight GMT. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
The Challenge Rules:
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, not just DSLR.
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer per challenge. List camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data: ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
6. Commenting: No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have lots of FUN!
>> THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! <<