Every week we select a new theme, and then go out and shoot that theme. This week the theme is Photographers Choice Part 2. As always be as imaginative/creative as you like when interpreting the theme, creativity is what we're looking for.
Let's keep it going... Photographers Choice Part 2
Here are the rules:
1. Because this activity is supposed to encourage us to get out and shoot, please don't post old shots from your archives.
2. Shots need to be taken between Tuesday, after the new theme is posted and the following Monday by sunset (Whenever that is for you).
3. Snapshots and art are equally welcome -- just get out & shoot, and then share!
4. Post your shots at any time during the week.
5. Post a maximum of two shots if you're uploading them to POTN (i.e., attaching them). You can post more than two if you're linking to shots that are not hosted by POTN (i.e. embedding them) but keep within POTN rules. Also keep within POTN rules about size. A copy of the size rules can be found here: IMAGE POSTING RULES
That's it! Have fun! As always be as imaginative/creative as you like when interpreting the theme, creativity is what we're looking for.
An index to previous weeks can be found here: POTN WORLDWIDE PHOTO WEEK INDEX